Best Dog Training
Best Hunting Dog Training
We are currently accepting pointing dogs in our spring 2013 training program. If you have a dog that you want started and ready for the fall hunts, now is the time to get him to us for serious bird dog training. We have a comprehensive puppy program for introducing young dogs to live birds, gun fire, e-collar, water, retrieving and basic obedience. We also have a comprehensive program to finish a dog steady to wing and shot, retrieve to hand, whoa broke, and a companion .
For more information about our training visit our training blog.
Training rates start @ $500 per month.
Contact us at: Phone 435-421-4420
We also offer Boarding services for your hunting companion.
What we do!
- With our state of the art welded wire kennels. You can rest assured you dog will remain safe during there stay.
- Our k-9 kondos are rated for below freezing temperatures so your dog will be nice and warm.
- Kennels are cleaned daily, fresh water and food daily also.
- Each dog will be walked and cared for on a daily basis. We treat them like there our own.
What you need to provide when arriving at our dog boarding facility:
- Vet records showing your dog is current with: rabies, distemper, and Bordetella(kennel cough) vaccinations.
- Enough dog food for your dog’s entire stay.
- Toys and bedding(optional).
2013 Kennel Boarding Rates:
1 month stay ……………………… $500.00
1 week stay ……………………..$125.00
Daily rate …………………….. $ 25.00
Some more pics.